For help and support, call us at (334) 239-8987 or click here to email us.
Welcome to Freedom Yell
Words from the Rising Republics
August 16, 2014
The Banker's Manifesto ties in with U.S. Senate Document
No. 43, 73rd Congress, 1st Session (1934), to wit:
"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State;
individual so-called "ownership" is only by virtue of Government,
i.e., law, amounting to mere "user" and use must be in acceptance with
law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."
The Federal Reserve Act was passed on Dec. 23, 1913 (by a vote
of 298 to 60 in the House of Representatives, and 43 to 25 in the Senate).
After the vote, Congressman Charles A. Lindberg, Sr. (father of
the famous aviator) told Congress: "This act establishes the most
gigantic trust on earth ... When the President signs this act, the
invisible government by the money power, proven to exist by the
Money Trust Investigation, will be legalized ... The new law will
create inflation whenever the trusts want inflation and deflation
whenever the trusts want deflation...."
The Federal Reserve Board (FED) was then able to manipulate the
money supply. In the six years prior to the 1929 Stock Market
Crash, the FED increased (or inflated) the money supply 62%,
inducing unwise investments and market speculation by the public.
When everything was in place, the bankers, who had been financing
the market speculation, called in their "24 hr. broker call loans,"
precipitating the Crash.
They were then in a position to loan the government billions of
dollars to finance the nation out of the depression. Congressman
Louis McFadden, Chairman of the House Banking Committee, (1920-1931) said this:
"It (the depression) was not accidental. The international
bankers sought to bring about a condition of despair here so that they might
emerge as rulers of us all."
"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are a United States
Government Institution. They are private credit monopolies which prey
upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and
their foreign customers." - Congressman Louis T. McFadden, Chairman
of the House Banking and Currency Committee, June 20, 1932
Words from the Rising Republics
August 05, 2014
Absolutely Jaw Dropping !!
PAUL RYAN'S PROPOSED BUDGET CUTS
A List of Republican Budget Cuts
Notice S.S. and the military are NOT on this list.
These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed cutting.
Read to the end.
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy -- $445 million annual savings.
* Save America 's Treasures Program -- $25 million annual savings.
* International Fund for Ireland -- $17 million annual savings.
* Legal Services Corporation -- $420 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Arts -- $167.5 million annual savings.
* National Endowment for the Humanities -- $167.5 million annual savings.
* Hope VI Program -- $250 million annual savings.
* Amtrak Subsidies -- $1.565 billion annual savings.
* Eliminate duplicating education programs -- H.R. 2274 (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon , eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 billion annually.
* U..S. Trade Development Agency -- $55 million annual savings.
* Woodrow Wilson Center Subsidy -- $20 million annual savings.
* Cut in half funding for congressional printing and binding -- $47 million annual savings.
* John C. Stennis Center Subsidy -- $430,000 annual savings.
* Community Development Fund -- $4.5 billion annual savings.
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid -- $24 million annual savings.
* Cut Federal Travel Budget in Half -- $7.5 billion annual savings
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20% -- $600 million annual savings.
* Essential Air Service -- $150 million annual savings.
* Technology Innovation Program -- $70 million annual savings.
*Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program -- $125 million annual savings..
* Department of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization -- $530 million annual savings.
* Beach Replenishment -- $95 million annual savings.
* New Starts Transit -- $2 billion annual savings.
* Exchange Programs for Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and Their Historical Trading Partners inMassachusetts -- $9 million annual savings
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants -- $2.5 billion annual savings.
* Title X Family Planning -- $318 million annual savings.
* Appalachian Regional Commission -- $76 million annual savings.
* Economic Development Administration -- $293 million annual savings.
* Programs under the National and Community Services Act -- $1.15 billion annual savings.
* Applied Research at Department of Energy -- $1.27 billion annual savings.
* Freedom CAR and Fuel Partnership -- $200 million annual savings..
* Energy Star Program -- $52 million annual savings.
*Economic Assistance to Egypt -- $250 million annually.
* U.S.Agency for International Development -- $1.39 billion annual savings..
* General Assistance to District of Columbia -- $210 million annual savings.
* Subsidy for Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority -- $150 million annual savings.
*Presidential Campaign Fund -- $775 million savings over ten years.
* No funding for federal office space acquisition -- $864 million annual savings.
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act -- More than $1 billion annually.
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services it offers (such as processing payment plans for taxpayers) to the Treasury, instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget -- $1.8 billion savings over ten years.
*Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees -- $1 billion total savings. WHAT'S THIS ABOUT?
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees -- $1.2 billion savings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of -- $15 billion total savings.
*Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress. WHAT???
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies -- $1 million annual savings.
*Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change -- $12.5 million annual savings. WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL
* Eliminate Market Access Program -- $200 million annual savings.
* USDA Sugar Program -- $14 million annual savings.
* Subsidy to Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) -- $93 million annual savings.
* Eliminate the National Organic Certification Cost-Share Program -- $56.2 million annual savings.
*Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs -- $900 million savings.
* Ready to Learn TV Program -- $27 million savings..
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
*TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
My question is, what is all this doing in the budget in the first place?!
Maybe this is why the Democrats are attacking Paul Ryan.
Please Send to everyone you know..
The Declaration of Independence canceled any notion that kings ruled by Divine Right. The Prince of this World could only offer bondage. God gave each of his creation the opportunity to be free simply by accepting His plea, a free gift or remedy provided the remedy was accepted, from the heart, within a specified length of time. After death, one who refused the free remedy has an eternal hell to pay.
The Constitution granted freedom governed through “public Law”. Since 1933, all Americans are today governed by “public policy”. Rid yourself of “default thinking” and embrace “future based thinking” where freedom alone prevails.
DECLARE FREEDOM FOR YOURSELF
RECORD YOUR OWN “FREEDOM CHRONICLES”.
LET THE WORLD HEAR YOUR SHOUT
“FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST.
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY. FREE AT LAST”.